Title: Danish and Norwegian speakers for Partnerships team | £13/hour | 3 months | Central London
Location: Central London
Placement: Internship (short-term)
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £27,040 (per annum)
Information on the company
Our client is a specialist marketing agency helping global brands influence consumer choice by providing on-brand rewards to those who engage with the promotion.
This is a temporary contract lasting at least 3 months, with the potential to be extended, paying £13/hour.
· To source and build relationships with new TLC partners and venues based in Norway and Denmark, and secure new supplier contracts whilst maintaining good working relationships with existing partners.
· To research and source the details of prospective suppliers in Norway and Denmark, through a variety of channels including local contact points and the internet
· Calling new and potential suppliers in Norway and Denmark to develop effective relationships with the view to closing the target number of contracts that has been set
· Re-contact previously interested venues on a daily basis
· Provide information about TLC to prospective partners and explain what the company does
· Ensure accurate and appropriate communication with external partners at all times and that effective working relationships are maintained with all new, existing and previous TLC suppliers and venues
· Maintain accurate and up to date records on external partners
· Produce feasibility reports following research and communications with prospective suppliers and handle product requests
· Manage a portfolio of partners across a wide range of products via a CRM system.
· Structure daily workflow according to relevant briefings and target