Information on the company
This exciting business consulting firm, work with start-ups to accelerate their growth through technology, research & development and digital strategy.
They are a very fast growing SAP silver partner for Europe, a bespoke software development business and a technology accelerator, dedicated to transforming business models, turning ideas into robust leading edge solutions and enabling profitable businesses. They solve business challenges and problems using the most appropriate solution architecture, technology which fits into their clients budgets and provides optimum functionalities, build tech platforms, and enable market-winning digital strategies.
This is a graduate level role paying £20k-25k depending on exp with a view to going permanent.
They are looking for a dynamic individual with high energy, experience and drive to join their UK Team as a Sales Executive.
Overview of the role:
The key purpose of the role will be to develop and generate SAP business via direct sales. Delivering sales targets and reporting to the CEO / Sales Director
The key areas will be:
- Developing sales in enterprises for SAP solutions.
- Vendor registration process for large enterprises.
- Develop an understanding of SAP Technologies
- Basic technology and architecture understanding to be able to support sales & pre-sales
- Work with the inside sales team to ensure the efforts are appropriately directed
How you can expect to spend your day;
Sales Development & Vendor Registrations - 70%
Account Management - 15%
Provide pre-sales support, business and technical collaboration - 15%
- Work with company management to establish direct sales plan, and additional market development within target verticals
- Vendor registration process with companies.
- Coordinates activities with clients and partners to further establish Acuiti Labs penetration within specific verticals
- Work closely with the inside sales team
- Support strategy to approach prospective clients
- Support sales approach to sell complex IT solutions
- Collaborates with the marketing team to develop programs for technical or vertical solutions
- Leverages channel partners to drive additional revenue opportunities
- Provides input on Alliance & Channel partners to further build out Acuiti Labs solutions through potential partner SI's and ISV's
- Ad-hoc duties across all teams
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Ideal to have some direct bespoke software services or application software sales experience
- Previous experience in software direct sales to specific vertical companies, Financial Services, Retail/CPG, or Manufacturing.
- Strong understanding of how the software services industry works
- Technical background and/or technical understanding of business propositions sold into above vertical markets
- An understanding and demonstrated aptitude in managing and leveraging relationship sell to the point on securing technical, business, and executive alignment in a prospect account
- Self-starter with strong drive to succeed
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
- Tenacity a must
- Fluent in English, other languages
- Solution Architecture
- Software technologies experience
- Business Analysis
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or technical degree required
- Advance degree in business management or marketing desirable
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- A strong opportunity to join full time
- Situated in a we work office, which provides an amazing work environment
- Opportunities to travel around UK and Europe
Apply for this role