Information on the company
Our client is a world-leader in providing insights to agencies and brands to help them succeed with their video content.
Having analysed over 5 billion videos and leveraging industry leading technology - they allow their clients to grow and monetise their audience and stay ahead of competition.
Boasting an impressive portfolio of clients, they work with the likes of Netflix, Warner Bros, Buzzfeed and Microsoft
The is a permanent position based in Moorgate, Paying £25-30k per annum +comms (Approx £59K OTE)
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
As a Lead Development Representative (LDR), you will be an essential member of the sales team, playing a critical role in qualifying leads and profiling prospective customers. Working in collaboration with the EMEA sales and international marketing team your primary objective is to generate meetings with qualified prospects across key target accounts.
- Generate meetings with qualified prospects for key target accounts in UK
- Create, manage and drive outbound leads to sales acceptance, working closely with EMEA sales team to qualify and assign outbound leads based on target accounts in UK
- Position our differentiation in the market concisely and confidently
- Be highly proficient our software and high-level messaging, including by role and industry
- Conduct discussions with prospective customers by phone and email to understand pain points and effectively correlate business value to needs, with examples
- Achieve weekly sales outbound lead development goals and meeting targets
- Update and maintain prospect information within Salesforce.com, sharing regular updates with EMEA sales team to ensure each opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or similar
- B2B experience in sales / prospecting – ideally in SAAS or similar
- Client-facing experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and result driven, prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous success in a team environment and sales / lead development
- Experience using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and other prospecting tools
- Experience selling SAAS software
- Knowledge of the media industry and our customers and market preferred
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Join a small but fast-growing international team within an exciting start-up with a simple mission: to accelerate the rise of video by helping every creator better inspire, educate and entertain audiences.
- Free lunches
- Monthly public transport subsidy
- Monthly mobile phone subsidy
- Monthly benefits subsidy and a pension plan with 3% Employer contribution of base remuneration.
- Options in the company
- Pension Scheme, 3% contributed for each employee
Questions for applicants to think about:
- Why would you be a good fit for this role?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- How do you think our customers find value in our products?
- What kinds of questions might you ask prospective customers to evaluate if they’re a good fit?
*No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*