Title: Business Development Executive | £27k + Comms | Corporate Training | Central London
Role/Sector: Business development | Account management | Sales | Finance
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £27,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
This is a specialist banking and corporate finance training company specialising in the delivery of bespoke, highly technical and practical, case study heavy courses to the financial community worldwide.
The topics that are covered include all areas of corporate finance (mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, buy-outs, debt finance, restructuring, valuation, modelling and regulation), banking (including treasury products, corporate banking, operation risk, risk management and trade finance), project finance, accounts topics and tax. Other topics include, Financial Crime Regulation including Cybercrime, Fraud in Financial Services and Bribery and Corruption.
This training company is a highly regarded finance training and conference provider with a blue chip client list. Due to its on-going success the position of Business Development Executive has become available.
The position is suitable for someone who wants to work in or already has some experience of working in a B2B sales / client acquisition environment where e-marketing (e-shots) and telesales where the primary methods of business generation and need creation.
The role requires research, CRM data-entry and client management and after a period of time, tele-selling our courses to a global audience.
The successful candidate will work for a great company which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team. They will be actively encouraged to make the role their own by being enterprising, hardworking and client centred.
The position requires you to be extremely well organised, intelligent, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy and the ability to think for yourself. A genuine interest in the financial services industry would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Creating a prospect sales database – using CRM from scratch;
- Ensuring all decision makers from all departments / divisions of the target account are added to the CRM and called and e-marketed to
- Researching websites, Social Media, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to the CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the CRM
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to the CRM
- Phoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on the CRM
Required skills and personal attributes;
Marketing company training courses
- Initiating marketing e-shots to contacts on databases
- verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our databases
- processing bookings for courses and webinars from e-shots
Cold calling prospects
- Introducing the company training courses and webinars to potential clients all over the world
- Making appointments
- Participating in client meetings