Information on the company
Our client is a leading provider of regulatory and food labelling advice, working to ensure your products are compliant with food legislation; we are dedicated to finding a commercial solution to your labelling, artwork and regulatory issues, driven by our 'Right First Time'? approach.
This is a permanent role offering £22K - £25K depending on exprienced based in Holborn
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Acknowledgeing queries and requests for new business as appropriate - always within 1 working day. (in conjunction with Business Development Manager)
- Liaising with Business Development Manager and Project Manager as required to create accurate quotation and TAT for client
- Liaising with Regulatory teams to provide answers to specialist queries
- Ensurig Client queries and requests for new work are responded to in a timely manner, with full and accurate information. (SLA to be agreed)
- Setting up up new projects on the relevant IT system and passes over to the NBPM for delivery
- Checking and maintaining complete and accurate data on relevant systems, at all stages of the project, including completion.
- Ensuring system data is complete for invoicing.
- Client Reporting – produce status reports as required and provide to Business Development Manager
- Internal Reporting – produce new business & other reports with agreed content and frequency as required.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Strong administrative & experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Understanding of small businesses’ work environment.
- An understanding of the food industry and/or food production preferred
- A basic knowledge of the principles of regulatory affairs / food labelling
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A quick learner, willing to take on new skills & knowledge.
- Customer service-oriented and committed to providing an outstanding level of service to all
- Professional and smart, and able to communicate appropriately with clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Stress-resilient and able to work against tight deadlines
- Self-disciplined, with ability to work as part of a team
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrating a “can do” attitude
- Accurate and conscientious
- Commitment to truth and empathy
- Numerate, logical and with good IT skills
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Great exposire to high level retails customers
- Global team with lots of experience to learn from
Apply for this role