Information on the company
The model of ClearGlass is very simple: ClearGlass works for asset owners and collects data according to the standardised templates prescribed by the FCA IDWG and IA from asset managers. With ClearGlass, you have the ability to expand to collect cost data using a wider suite of templates, including the ILPA, so that it has wider utility both nationally and internationally.
This is a permanent graduate job paying between £18,000 - £30,000 DOE, based in Central London.
What does the company do?
Our client, a costs data collection and analysis platform, has launched in the UK offering pension schemes the ability to collect cost and performance data from their asset managers as per FCA recommended standard.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our client’s positive image.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator and ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with their clients to boost their brand and profits in the long-run.
• Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
• Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable strong relationships
• Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
• Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
• Approach potential customers to establish relationship
• Building positive relationships with customers
• Identifying opportunities for greater profits
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Personable personality
• Understanding of technology
• Can pick up the phone and interact with CXO level people
• Persistent - get things done
• Happy to wear multiple hats if need be - startup culture
• Problem-solving attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Customer-oriented mindset
Apply for this role