Information on the company
A small, but expanding and successful energy procurement and management company, working with occupiers and managers of property portfolios which can include thousands of buildings.
The company have launched an online energy tool, allowing users to manage gas and electric contract procurement or renewals along with the management of energy usage, billing validation and cost apportionment to tenants.
This is a permanent graduate role paying £20,000-£21,000 for the right candidate.
How can you expect to spend your day?
The role on offer is working within the Client Management Team, which services mutli-site corporate clients.
Initially the role will involve:
- Working through the training program modules to gain basics of energy procurement and management
- Learning your way around the “Trace” software, from a client facing and internal management perspective
- Gaining in depth knowledge of the commercial energy market
- Working with Directors and client personnel to develop and implement project roll-out plans
- Liaising with national and international clients in person and on the phone about various projects
- Organising the installation of new energy supplies including ground works and metering
Moving forward the job will also include:
- Set up new portfolios and sites
- Organise site surveys for meter identification
- Organising Electric & Gas Supply Contract Tendering
- Meter Operator (MOP) Contract Tendering
- Managing Disconnection Notices (delegating data issues)
- Managing Transfer Objections (delegating data issues)
- Chairing Quarterly Client Meetings (with Account Director where required)
- Monthly KPI Reporting (per client)
- Live tasks
- Portfolio Summary (NOTs, Contract Renewals, COTs in COTs Out)
- Inbox Monitoring and task delegation
- Cost Analysis
- Consumption Alerts, Usage Analysis, Consumption Profiling
- Specialist Client Projects
- Relaying and Monitoring Account Executive and Data Executive Tasks
Ideal candidates personality and qualifications:
- Candidate will be able to identify client needs and respond without being asked
- Clerical or Account Management experience would be a bonus but not vital
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills are vital
- Previous use of spreadsheets and Microsoft Office would be an advantage
- Educated to degree level