Information on the company
Our client are new to the market and growing every day. Whether its adding new homes, facilitating new bookings or brainstorming new concepts they're always moving forward. Their platform allows guests and home owners to connect with one another and discuss and book their holiday plans and homes directly with one another to gain the best local knowledge and rates as well as build a level of trust and comfort. They currently have a small and energetic team spread across various parts of the world, all busy working towards creating a community of trust. They have over 500 homes in 40 countries and are rapidly growing.
This is a permanent role paying £18K-£21K dependant on experience.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The role will vary day-to-day between assisting with sales enquiries, communicating with both guests and home owners to source important information and communicate details, owning and working on projects contributing to updating the data on the website as well as the opportunity to be involved in our marketing and PR activities.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- English as a first language is required
- High attention to detail is super key
- Ability to assess and prioritise tasks
- Eager to be involved in an early start up
- Ability to work in a small team
- Clear and courteous communication skills
- Upbeat and positive
- Previous sales experience is beneficial
- Comfortable using Google and Mircosoft products
- Interest in the travel industry
Questions for applicants to think about:
- Opportunity to increase responsibilities and role
- Fun and relax work space/environment with free yoga, breakfast and events
- Open to occasional remote working
- Possible work trips to some of our locations and villas
- How would you describe the pace that you work?
- What are you ideally looking for in your next position?
- What interests you about the job?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
Apply for this role