Title: Project Coordinator/Administrator | £23K-£26K | North West London
Role/Sector: Finance | Admin | --Project Management--
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £25,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
This is a rapidly growing Property Investment & Development company who are looking for a Project Coordinator/ Administrator. The key purpose of this role is to provide a professional service by working in a busy and friendly team. Maintain effective reception/ help desk facilities during the required hours and assisting the team in managing the projects. Communicating and resolving any issues with support of the line manager and covering in their absence.
• Providing project support to development and project managers.
• Monitoring contractor performance during construction phase with project manager.
• Supports as a key link between Project Managers and Internal / External Partners.
• Assists in the resolution of issues raised by internal and external partners during the construction and post construction period.
• Creates and maintains project files
• Maintains and updates project dashboards on Excel
• Updates and maintains related information in various databases.
• Assists with office administrative support functions, correspondence, incoming mail, telephone calls, filing, email & project procurement of suppliers, services and goods.
• Supports Development and Operational goals ensuring that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
• Communicates supplier issues to buyers. Liaising with the supply chain/procurement team with any issues that may arise and solve them.
• Attends site meetings (scope, pre-start, handover and post-completion) for continued learning and development when required.
• Also assists Project Managers on tracking progress of general contractor’s work on project sites.
• Deputies for Development/Project Manager by attending meetings and calls when they are unable to do so.
• Undertaking additional ad hoc projects within the department to support the Projects team.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (competent in Microsoft Excel & Outlook)
• Strong ability to manage projects and databases, including data input, file management and report generation
• Strong communications skills
• Organisation and time management skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and pressurised environment
• Smart appearance, friendly manner