Information on the company
A healthcare organisation responsible for the successful management and delivery of healthcare services provided to millions of people living in North East London, ensuring local residents receive high quality, modern and sustainable healthcare services.
This role supports the co-ordination for planning and delivery of projects across Haringey & Islington.
The post holder will support performance analysis, performance and project reporting, outcomes reporting and bespoke analysis, developing in-depth knowledge for a range of services.
This role requires good information skills, automating data processing and data presentation and interpretation. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required as the post holder will work closely with commissioners, and clinical/non-clinical colleagues across a range of organisations.
- To support the reporting and administration of performance Improvement through high quality administration and project coordination skills.
- To conduct information analysis and reporting including on impact and progress as agreed with line manager to agreed timescales.
- To provide support including cover sheets, minutes (when required), action notes, the coordination of meeting papers, arrangements and events management to committees and groups within the performance improvement portfolio.
- Maintain administrative and information resources.
- Work with members of the Team to develop and implement data collection systems that will provide accurate and timely data.
- Communicate information and issues, including briefings and reports, to manager, strategic lead/ strategic manager as appropriate.
Planning and Organisation
- Support implementation of project and service initiatives through timely and relevant information analysis and administrative support, in accordance with the agreed priorities of the team.
- Organise meetings or events and assist in the diary management requirements of individuals in connection with portfolio of work.
- Support the provision of specialist training and advice to other colleagues across the health and care system, when required.
- Participate in the recruitment process of support staff
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area.
- Knowledge of good practice project management methodology and/or information analysis and administrative procedures.
- Demonstrable ability to produce high quality documentation including risk and issue logs, progress updates and highlight reports.
- Demonstrable ability to analyse, interpret and communicate complex qualitative and quantitative data from a range of sources to a range of audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to support work within matrix teams with multidisciplinary staff from across the system, from a range of organisations, building strong and effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively on complex information and administrative matters, requiring outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide high quality minutes and action notes
- Confident in the use of IT systems including email, the production of high quality Powerpoint slide-decks and excel
- Negotiation and influencing skills to engage stakeholders in projects and reporting
- Problem solving skills
- Innovative and responsive to change
- Excellent organisational skills, time management skills and ability to work without supervision to changing priorities and deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within teams
- Ability to travel flexibly around the local area to engage with colleagues from a range of system health and care organisations