Information on the company
Established and successful for over 15 years, our client is a highly respected market research agency and access panel that specialises in youth (under 30s) market research.
Their Insight division works for brands and universities. Their brand clients include BBC, ITV, The FA, Ofcom, Telefonica, Global Radio, VSO and NCS. Their Higher education research team works with over 80 UK universities.
They also have a Panel and Data Services (PDS) division which serves most leading market research and marketing agencies by providing access to their research panel of young people (with 135,000 members it’s the UKs largest specialist youth panel).
Based near Old Street station with approx 30 staff, around half of whom are researchers in the Insight division and half project managers and technical experts in the PDS division.
This is a 3 month internship, paying £18k per annum, designed to lead to a full-time graduate role.
Role and responsibilities;
We’re looking for a graduate to join our Panel Services team as a Junior Project Manager for a 3-month internship- with the aim of converting to a permanent position afterwards.
The role is suited to someone who is looking to expand their knowledge and skills in quantitative research, sample recruitment, fieldwork and data management. With many projects running simultaneously to tight deadlines you will need to be highly organised with strong attention to detail and be capable of prioritising projects.
Over the course of the role you will gain experience in the following areas:
The ideal candidates’ personality and qualifications:
- Supplying internal and external clients with sample for surveys and participants for focus groups
- Project setup
- Scripting and link checking
- Questionnaire review
- Sample and quota design
- Fieldwork management
- Data and tabulation checks
- Sample procurement
- Quality assurance processes and customer service
- Identifying and managing risk to ensure all projects are delivered on time, to specification and within budget
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Educated to degree level
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills – how to distil issues, manage clients’ expectations and communicate in a timely manner
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Numerical acumen, specifically an ability to calculate response rates and quotas for fieldwork
- Knowledge of research principles, methodologies and statistical techniques will be an advantage
First and foremost, we’re a team. That’s why we encourage lots of social activities and team building including charity events, parties, Friday drinks, games evenings etc. We have la lot of fun! In terms of benefits, our core package includes:
- 26 days’ holiday including your birthday off
- Two additional days holiday after 2 years’ service
- Xmas bonus (if the company hits its target)
- Team bonus (if the team meets its quarterly targets)
More senior positions also come with:
* No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*
- Additional bonuses
- Private medical insurance
Apply for this role