Information on the company
Our client is the disruptive on-demand urban logistics platform that will transform your daily lives. Our clients technology allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their local customers with never-before-seen speed and efficiency. They create thousands of economic opportunities for businesses and courier partners whilst redefining customer expectations when it comes to delivery.
This exciting new urban logistics brand are entering a new era, looking to cement its position as the leading provider of express urban delivery. Now operating in Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and Lyon... with many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2017.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Operations Executive that will help us improve the company's special fleets operational and financial performance in London. You will be conducting performance analyses, setting the right courier pay and supply levels, supporting new London special fleet launches as well as suggesting and leading performance-improving actions for our Special fleet clients. You will be reporting directly to the Special Fleets Manager of the London City Team.
- Analytical mindset - Identify performance issues among Special fleets, conduct data-driven performance deep dives and suggest performance-improving actions to our clients
- Organisation and attention to detail - Track Special fleets performance and client launches, ensure timely execution of courier communication
- Project Management & Execution - You will be responsible for owning and driving forward Special Fleet performance improvement projects, and have the ability to execute in a constantly changing, complex environment
- Communication - Effectively engage directly with peers, couriers as well as clients to improve our Special Fleets performance
- Cross-functional collaboration with the operations, commercial and customer support teams
- Finance, management, business or analytics background
- Has completed relevant work experience/internship in the past, e.g. finance, consulting.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and proven problem-solving skills
- You are inquisitive and forward-thinking - curious, thoughtful and confident questioning the status-quo
- You are very thorough and attentive to detail
- You have excellent communication skills
- Great compensation package
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Awesome office in a co-working space near Oldstreet
- Food allowance (in value up to £10) and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Wellness program (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private health care provided by AXA
- Pension took care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Annual company offsite – Formentera Island this year!
- Lunchtime sports: 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays and much more!