Information on the company
This company is disrupting the wellness industry by being the first UK high street Vitamin Drip provider, with locations in Boxpark Shoreditch and Westfield Shepherd’s Bush. IV Drips rebalance the body’s natural vitamin levels, helping to cleanse it of toxins, boost the immune system, replenish energy levels and optimise your day-to-day wellbeing. Since launching, they have administered over 15,000 Vitamins Drips and are already the UK’s leading Vitamin Drip company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get experience across various areas of the company!
Assisting the Franchise Manager in the following aspects of this arm of the business:
- Logging franchise applications and making initial contact.
- Briefing the Franchise Manager on applications and their quality / suitability.
- Assisting with the organising and planning of the franchise training day, which will include booking applicants in, taking payment and ensuring venue is appropriately prepared for event.
- Taking responsibility in helping with the paperwork associated with managing franchise applications.
- Supporting franchisees at every stage of their business (with the support and guidance of the Franchise Manager)
- Preparation of monthly reports of franchisee performance.
- Monitoring the Slack support channel for franchisees and bringing any issues to the attention of the Franchise Manager.
Assisting the marketing team in all aspects of Marketing:
- Supporting social media (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) – writing copy, sourcing images and content, scheduling posts and monitoring/responding to messages.
- Creating graphics for promotions etc
- Occasionally visiting clinics to take photos
- Writing blog posts and updating the website in Wordpress
- Approaching and working with influencers – tracking influencer coverage
- Ideas for discounts, tactical promotions, giveaways etc
- Liaising with Boxpark/Westfield as necessary to promote offers
- Briefing designer on leaflets, menus etc
- Helping to produce merchandise e.g. tote bags
- Responding to customer requests and queries
- Managing Classpass and other promotional bookings
Assisting with planning of events:
- Ideas for events to attend
- Helping with event set-up e.g. ordering branding, collateral and merchandise etc
- Attending certain events to get social media content (e.g. festivals, pop-ups etc)
Supporting Head of Operations and the Founder:
- General admin support including calendar management and email management
- Assisting with new clinic/property search
- Providing admin support with operational and new business activities such as: New clinic openings, new business, franchising pop-ups
- Strong interest in social media – experience with content creation is preferable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Can take the initiative and come up with creative ideas
- Friendly and easy going - can be flexible
- Confident and high energy
Apply for this role