Information on the company
Our client is an invoice trading platform which connects investors from developed markets, with the high yielding, low risk, opportunities in developing markets by offering SME’s liquidity against invoices. Their platform adresses major issues, creating an environment for developed and emerging markets to transact.
Great marketing internship opportunity for a recent graduate within a FinTech startup Fulltime & Part time
- Create a content plan and run the communications across the website and on social media; LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Manage social media accounts LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, learning to use one of the social media marketing automation programs i.e. Hubspot etc.
- Research and apply for appropriate PR media opportunities
- Create content for appropriate PR media opportunities
- Start organising and manage the mailing list by learning to use Mailchimp
- Create mailing templates
- Web analytics - getting yourself familiar i.e. Google Analytics, Hubspot
- You would ideally have an interest in invoice trade finance / supply chain finance and digital technology.
- Strong writer - fluent in English
- Friendly and collaborative - strong communication skills
- Truly sharp and “switched on” individual
- Self-starter mentality
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in Trade finance/fintech or a previous start-up is a plus
- Ability to work independently and diligently
- Language skills: English fluency required, Romanian an advantage
- Qualifications: Bachelor's / Master's Degree
- This unique role will give you the opportunity to learn about marketing, invoice trade finance, general view of supply chains across different industries, innovation in finance and the blockchain.
- This opportunity will give the right candidate the chance to work in a start-up environment with the potential for cross-discipline work.
- Working with a young international team.
Part time role but chance to move full time.