Information on the company
Our knowledge and experience of organising events in developing countries is second to none. We possess more than 20 years of working experience in over 30 African countries, and understand and respect the individual needs of our partners in each one.
Most of our events are organised in association with government ministries and other institutional partners, meaning we can guarantee the participation of high-level delegations. We have also developed strong relationships with important private sector players who return to support our events year after year, ensuring multi-layered networking opportunities.
Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media, mobile app.
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as web developers and design) to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing: email, social media, website, mobile app.
• Grow our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin)
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Generate leads for the sales team via digital marketing campaigns
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing – minimum 2 years
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• English – native or fluent; Portuguese or French as second language – an advantage
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Respects deadlines and work well under pressure
• Open to travelling and handling on-site marketing during various events
Apply for this role