Information on the company
This company is helping to change the face of the Fintech landscape by delivering industry-leading solutions to the payment and finance sectors. At the heart of our capability is our award-winning payments platform (GPS Apex), which powers some of the world’s most high-profile challenger banks, disruptors and fintech innovators. When we say we’re global, we mean it; the flexibility of our platform has enabled us to work with over 100 clients, in over 60 countries operating across 150 different currencies.
Due to strong international growth our operations is expanding. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow client facing skills, analytical capabilities and technical knowledge.
NB: The working hours for this role may include shift work, within a range of 0700-1900 hours Monday to Friday. We welcome part time applicants (please state the hours you would be available for. Evenings and weekends are of particular interest)
Operations Analysts require knowledge of payments processing as well as technical skills, excellent communication, team work and the highest levels of integrity.
Training, mentoring and ongoing support will be provided on processing activities, tools and operational strategy. This will enable the successful achievement of objectives and client satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First line Client support
- Phone based Client service to capture critical information, communicate changes and resolve issues appropriately to bring timely resolution.
- Understanding and supporting the delivery of Client service to exceed SLAs
- Level 1 analysis & investigation of Client service requests
- Day to day management of Client service requests, ensuring clear and accurate information, updating supporting documentation, escalation where required
- Answering questions relating to MasterCard/Visa processing, platform functionality, chargebacks, API behaviour and Client support tools.
- Maintaining and creating documentation
- Partner with Operational & Technology teams in seamless Client on-boarding
- Provide analysis on card/transaction data
- Understand, follow and adhere to defined incident management procedures and communication plans
- Reassign and escalate issues to appropriate internal teams providing the required information needed to investigate thoroughly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Candidates should possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to perform both within a team and autonomously
- Experience in office software applications such as Word, Excel, email and browsers.
- A methodical approach with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload with strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work.
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Have a genuine interest in technology
- Basic experience with the following:
- SQL Experience of working in a high-octane environment where client service has a direct effect on the bottom line.
What you’ll get
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy/transfer 5 days)
- Gym discounts - including 50% Discount – Virgin Active gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan
- Membership to Gourmet Food Society
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Share options
- Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and much more through our rewards club
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular companywide social events
- And more
We are the ‘Paytech Pioneers’ and we want you to help us lead the way. So apply now.
We operate in a secure environment. All candidates will be Credit and Background checked to the extent permitted by law.