Title: Implementations Analyst
Role/Sector: Customer services
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £30,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
This company is helping to change the face of the Fintech landscape by delivering industry-leading solutions to the payment and finance sectors. At the heart of our capability is our award-winning payments platform (GPS Apex), which powers some of the world’s most high-profile challenger banks, disruptors and fintech innovators. When we say we’re global, we mean it; the flexibility of our platform has enabled us to work with over 100 clients, in over 60 countries operating across 150 different currencies.
Working within our Implementations team you’ll join an integral part of our business, as you’ll help ensure our clients get off to the best possible start using the our solutions. You’ll work closely with our Implementation and Account Managers in the execution of client set ups, configurations and change requests. You’ll also help ensure companywide user guides are kept up to date.
If you want to join and learn from a team of fintech industry experts and progress your career within a rapidly growing start up, then this company is for you.
What you’ll do-
• Collaborate with and provide guidance to Implementation Managers and Account Managers to complete product set up
• Liaise with internal teams on the details of client requirements that arise during any integration or change requests
• Execute on configuration for the companies Apex platform in both test and production environments
• Perform testing where necessary
• Provide regular updates to stakeholders
• Build and foster relationships with each stakeholder involved in delivery
• Raise and manage tasks, issues or change requests as they arise using our project management platform, JIRA
• Assist with continuous process improvement internally and contributing to our internal Wiki (Confluence)
We’d love to hear from you if
• You’re a self-starter and quick learner
• You’re a strong communicator with excellent customer service
• You have strong analytical and conceptual skills
• You have keen attention to detail
• You’ve got a proven ability to multitask
• You’re passionate about wanting to learn about the fintech and payments industry
What you’ll get
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy/transfer 5 days)
• Gym discounts - including 50% Discount – Virgin Active gym Membership
• Season Ticket Loan
• Membership to Gourmet Food Society
• Private Medical Healthcare
• Share options
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and much more through our rewards club
• Cycle to work scheme
• Regular companywide social events
• And more
We are the ‘Paytech Pioneers’ and we want you to help us lead the way.
This company operates in a secure environment. All candidates will be Credit and Background checked to the extent permitted by law.