Information on the company
Join one of Europe’s leading Fintech startups.
This exciting Fintech company are breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, they use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
In 6 years they've lent over £400 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way they have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
They're looking for a smart and passionate Customer Support Agent who can help them to accelerate growth whilst offering an unrivalled customer experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The Customer Support Agents are at the heart of the Customer Success team, serving customers at all stages in the customer journey. As a Customer Support Agent, you’ll immediately become a key member of a highly motivated and energetic team.
Your main responsibility will be ensuring a positive customer journey. You’ll be expected to engage with existing customers in a friendly manner and handle each query with expert care and efficiency.
You'll also be tasked with using your sales ability to ensure potential customers are knowledgeable about our product.
You will be:
- Answering inbound calls to the main line answering general queries and requests
- Pitching company services to inbound callers who have already received marketing and leads, you will finish off the application with them.
- Accountable for overall client satisfaction and ensuring they are educated on product offerings and processes
- Helping businesses to complete their application and provide the necessary documents required for us to make a lending decision
- Following up with clients in a timely manner in order to foster long-term business relationships
- Assisting existing customers with account queries such as handling repayments, processing renewal requests and other administrative tasks
- Liaise with various teams within the company, such as sales, account managers and underwriting to achieve the best outcome for your customers
They're a young company and their department needs to adapt to new products, customer needs and industry challenges on a regular basis. As a new team member, your contribution of ideas to improve our processes will be listened to but also expected just as much as your experienced peers.
‘Feedback is the breakfast of champions’ - You will also be required to give feedback to your peers and management team to help us constantly improve individually and as a team.
Key requirements of the role:
- A passion for delighting customers and a real enthusiasm for helping SMEs
- Strong communication skills and excellent manners are essential
- A real knack for building rapport quickly over the telephone
- You will also speak with customers via email and on webchat so the ability to construct well written, friendly sentences quickly is just as important
- You’ll need the ability to "think outside the box" and have the confidence to put forward ideas, often to other departments, to help them improve their processes
- They welcome people who are proactive, motivated, and metrics-driven who have an ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit
- Being tech savvy is a big plus
Key benefits of the role;
In addition to a great salary, they also provide the following:
- The opportunity to carve yourself a career in Fintech and grow with the industry insider knowledge gained in the role.
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, they represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - they have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - they’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance