Information on the company
This company is building the leading online consumer food brand for Asian Cuisine by bringing the many exciting flavours of the Far East to dining tables across Europe by providing online pan-Asian groceries, recipe-meal boxes and scratch cooking kits.
As the voice of our client you are responsible for representing the brand and enabling growth from customer satisfaction and repeat business. You are also in the position to gather and collate valuable customer feedback to drive business decisions and constantly strive to exceed customer expectations.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a small ambitious team driven to deliver authentic and fresh ingredients and recipes to our customers’ doors. As our team grows, we need to know that we have the right people in place to ensure that our customers are always 100% satisfied.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Identify and proactively seek to resolve and support the needs of every customer, ensuring the outcome is in the best interest of both the customer and the company.
- Communicating with our customers through well-crafted and personal emails ensuring that written responses reflect the tone of our brands as well as being to a high standard.
- Work to continually improve all written communications, such as standard email responses and automated written correspondence scripts, obtain sign-off involving other departments where required and implementing them proactively
- Gain an understanding of all products and services
- Updating customer accounts accordingly with all the information received from any form of communication
- Collate and analyse all the customer feedback and insight exposed to through correspondence to help shape business decisions
- Communicate customer feedback to the all other members of the team to ensure that business strategy is customer driven
- Collate, analyse and report on customer service metrics and performance.
Who you are:
- You’re passionate and committed to deliver the highest quality customer service
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work without supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in dealing with customers and providing the highest level of service in a previous customer focused role
- Previous experience of a subscription model business valued but not essential
- Empathetic and considerate
- Previous experience of systems such as Zendesk helpful but not vital
- A great team player with a great attitude: lively, industrious and responsible, taking ownership and pushing for improvements, setting high expectations for own performance.
Perks of working for our client:
- Competitive salary and pension
- Competitive 22 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 25
- Taste test all the new recipes coming out of our kitchen
- 30% staff discount on company product/service
- You’ll be part of a business with purpose, using commercial growth to better serve people & planet