Information on the company
Our client operates three of the major online sports betting and online casinos in the UK. Their aim is to combine the traditional gambling product with an authentic and exciting entertainment layer.
With Offices based in London, Switzerland and Malta- they offer a market leading sportsbook and a premium portfolio of casino games.
This is a permanent position based in Victoria, London, paying £21-23k per annum.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Agent to help us deliver a superior gaming experience to our customers. The Customer Support Agent works within a small team to respond to customer queries. The goal is to build and improve customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty through direct customer interaction. After a year in this role, we would expect you to progress in to marketing based role
Day to day responsibilities of the role:
The ideal candidates’ skills and experience:
- Provide excellent frontline customer support through various communication channels
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer queries
- Maintain high standard of customer service and customer satisfaction following company guidelines
- Work within a dynamic team, support team members whilst contributing to the company values
- Maintain professional working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Assist commercial team with various marketing related tasks
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, able to deliver information to our customers in an empathetic and concise manner
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers
- Good computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Customer service focused and results oriented personality
- Self-motivation, proactivity and ability to learn quickly and work unsupervised under pressure
- Good organisation and prioritization skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customer problem
- A team player
What are the perks of working at this company?
- A keen interest in sport/casino -someone who considers themselves a bit of a punter!
- Previous online customer service experience within the gambling industry.
- You’ll be joining a lively start up atmosphere
- Based in a fantastic location in Victoria
- Games room with pool table and darts
- A lot of socials and poker tournaments
*No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*
Apply for this role