Title: Business Development Executive | £18K plus commission | Central London
Role/Sector: Data scientist | Consultancy | Business development
Location: Central London
Placement: Internship (going permanent)
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £18,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
We use data to revolutionise your business. We set ourselves apart with our multi-disciplinary approach, getting to the root of the business problem before delivering the most suitable solution in order to improve our clients' businesses and maximise ROI in turn.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- searching for new clients and partnership opportunities
- writing blogs and sharing content on social channels
- attending various relevant conferences and events for networking
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Outgoing but not arrogant, with a strong sense of self-awareness and a curiosity to always want to learn new things
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Flexible working as long as you are delivering results
- Lots of responsibility and ownership from day one, absolutely no micromanagement
Questions for the candidate to think about:
- How can AI be used to solve business problems?
- How would you go about selling a B2B service?
- How would you build rapport in a business context?