Information on the company
Our client is a leading business members’ club and meeting space offering innovative, design led flexible meeting and work spaces created around the needs of both fast-growing SMEs and large corporates.
Providing a smarter, more flexible alternative to a London office and a better way to do business, their aim is simple: to make their members and their businesses more successful.
This is a 3 month contract with the potential to go permanent based in one of their co working spaces in st James, Bank or Holborn, paying £25K - £27K pro rata.
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Following up on email/ phone enquiries and talking to potential customers and encouraging them to come in for an office tour
- Taking responsibility and driving new membership sales across all membership categories
- Taking responsibility for the monthly, annual membership renewals for members
- Working with the Membership Director, Membership Account Manager and other members of the team to grow membership revenues/profitability, to ensure our continued market leadership and to achieve our vision for the business
Membership Management / Sales:
- Efficient handling of new membership enquiries and leads
- Conducting a needs analysis to qualify the lead, arrange a tour and conduct the tour
- Successfully closing membership opportunities
- Taking all opportunities to upserve and sell additional memberships and products such as Virtual Office, Lockers, Dedicated Desks
- Ensure membership renewals are progressed on time and targets achieved
- Management of CRM systems and other databases to ensure clean data and accurate reporting
- Analysis of members and usage patterns (check-in, use, meeting room spend) to identify any upselling opportunities or areas of concern.
- Proactive upselling to encourage increased year on year spend
- Ensuring members adhere to all Terms & Conditions, Club Rules, Virtual Office Agreements, and Dedicated Desk Agreements along with regularly reviewing and updating the same
- Ensuring high standards of customer service are set, maintained and achieved
- Responsibility for regular member engagement including regular follow ups and attending members events
- To ensure that all stakeholders, members, guests, suppliers have an enjoyable, professional and safe experience whilst in The Clubhouse
- Be a role model for leadership style, team spirit and business culture
- Actively promoting The Clubhouse to achieve a wider reach
Financial, Budgetary & Reporting Responsibility:
- Achieving revenue targets.
- Achieving all objectives and KPIs for the role
- Generating an overall increase in year-on-year revenue and profitability for The Clubhouse in line with the business plan and targets set
- Reporting, analysis of variances and recommendation of strategies based on activity and check in reports / usage patterns
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Great friendly phone manner
- Confident to pick up the phone
- Driven, target orientated
- Lover of people
- Excellent customer service
What are the perks of working at this company?