Information on the company
A next-generation, mobile-first solution that has turned Learning & Development on its head. By putting business outcomes front and centre stage, this company lets businesses build a culture of continuous learning that delivers measurable business results.
The ideal candidate is at the core a great relationship builder with a deep understanding of what makes thought leadership content work on Linkedin and YouTube.
They are looking for a Customer Advocacy Manager responsible where the measurement of success will be defined by the growth in inbound leads and referrals.
There are 2 aspects to the role:
1) Work directly with the CEO to help him create and curate a regular drumbeat of though leadership content – proactive articles, videos, images, questions etc. and also expand his online profile through building relationships with others who have a meaningful following.
2) To work with the CEO to develop an advocate and ambassador network, where he will meet this network regularly in 121s, small fuse hosted events. This may take place in Europe, US and Asia and it may be required to accompany him from time to time.
This data-savvy and creative professional will work with a dedicated team which will include business development professionals and access to a content designer. It will also mean working closely with Customer Success, Channel management, to create an incredible advocate experience and reach business goals.
The ideal candidate is one with commercial aptitude, the understanding of how to build synergistic relationships. Experience in Enterprise software in a SaaS company is ideal with knowledge of learning technology an additional benefit.
- Drive inbound and referral leads
- Develop and/or expand relationships within advocates
- Help target new advocates and create synergistic account plans
- Responsible for developing relationships and influencing capacities with key internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate relationship skills and maintain a positive company image during all interactions with advocates
- Identify new and more effective sources and formats of customer advocacy
- Excellent collaboration skills, self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- B2B experience (focus on customer advocacy/ customer marketing) is highly desirable.
- Ability to influence and imply change with cross-functional teams
- Real passion for building customer advocates, content marketing and developing customer experiences
- Customer-facing skills