Information on the company
Our client is transforming the way people discover high end interiors.
They curate and source exclusive interior pieces across the globe, reinventing the way people shop from their homes.
This is a 2 month internship paying NMW based in Central London, near Liverpool Street, with the potential to turn permanent.
What does the company do?
Our client is an online destination enabling people to discover and buy luxury home furnishings.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Our client is currently in the process of platform migration and is looking for a web content assistant to help the transition of migrating products from Magento to Shopify.
• The Candidate is required to use Photoshop to re crop all product images against specification given
• Use Magento to export product from Magento and import into Shopify
• Collect product information with Spreadsheet (Google Sheets or Excel)
• Organise product images and upload to LuxDeco image server
• Ensure all product information and product images are correct and up to date with Shopify
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Basic Photoshop skills
• Candidate must be self motivated and organised and ability to work to a deadline
• Previous HTML experience is not required but it will be beneficial.
• Ability to think both creatively and analytically
• Understanding and enthusiasm for e-commerce
• Good organisational and planning skills with ability to adapt to constantly changing work environment
• Interest in maintaining the look and feel of the website - website content
• Interest in product production and online curation
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Excel an advantage
Apply for this role