Information on the company
Our client is the creator of a platform for people with app ideas. The platform allows them to create and share these web and mobile apps without having coding skills. This includes marketing, reporting, sales and training apps. Existing clients include Mars, Marriott, Deloitte, Sky, Xerox and Bird & Bird.
The company is expanding exponentially and looking to build a team in the US.
This is a permanent role offering £25- £30K per year.
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Being the culture guardian of the company by managing the recruitment, induction and on-boarding of new hires - you’ll be the first point of contact so you have 100% responsibility towards making sure only the right people join the team
- Supporting CEO with his tasks and calendar
- Ensuring the office is always a great place to work
- Organising team and management meetings
- Liaising with building support staff to ensure smooth-running of the office
- Planning and organising the company's attendance at trade show exhibitions including managing the itinerary and managing logistics and suppliers
- Organising team quarterly events
- Managing other Human resources queries and processes: support the overall team in managing their training
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications...
- Be proactive, a self-starter and keen to work in a startup
- Love for early responsibility and lots of it
- Hunger to learn new things and excel
- Comfortable interacting with all hierarchy levels in the company
- Exemplary communication skills - both oral and written
- Excellent organisation skills as proven by your previous projects
- Passion for people
What are the perks of working at this company?
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Great central London office location; a 5 minute walk away from Old Street Station
- Weekly team lunches
- Dedicated personal training budget
- Fun quarterly team building events
- Chance for early responsibility and to learn a lot quickly