Information on the company
This exciting company is a new search consultancy focused on cloud vendors, start ups and enterprises.
Their Core Markets DevOps & Open Source Security Big Data Blockchain
They are full of the best educated, industry expert consultants & researchers, dedicated to your specific cloud space.
They are a team of industry talent acquisition specialists and help the leading cloud vendors in finding top candidates. Since the digital boom they have found and mapped technical and commercial talent and availability across most of the European markets.
This is a 2-month internship supporting the marketing team.
Our client’s mission is to make the software development economy more transparent and open with innovative services driven by both themselves and their customers. They provide development services that are easy to consume, fairly priced and are available to as many people as possible.
- Direct LinkedIN Connect, INmail email Marketing to engage senior US based targets
- Use CATsONE CRM system, LinkedIN Sales Navigator.
- Scheduling content on specific social accounts & website
- Analysing, monitoring and measuring social media performance
- Writing relevant and engaging posts to maximise interaction on social media etc post daily
- Optimising and improving the conversion of leads, A/B testing campaigns.
- Content Amplification - generating leads through other content led direct activities
- Finding new methods to generate engagement from content such as candidate profiles
- Design and own CVs used for marketing, infographic style.
- Organising and assisting with the development of strategic email campaigns
- Planning and developing bespoke strategies for niche or target demographics
- A graduate who has experience with managing social media channels.
- Strong social selling experience
- Creative and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks and relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Energetic & self-motivated with a strong team ethic
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying attention to details
- Excellent IT skills and passionate about technology
- Need to be eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience working as part of a marketing or sales team
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Experience with different design tools