Information on the company
This exciting international company, delivers an award-winning Intelligent Talent Acquisition suite hundreds of its clients. With over 20 years’ experience, they provide solutions that help organisations rapidly find the best talent by managing their entire hiring process; creating a more engaging and transparent relationship between brands and applicants.
They deliver specialist tools spanning a broad range of client needs including volume recruitment for large corporations and household brand-names that require a high intake of employees for similar roles, student recruiting and comprehensive recruitment technology offerings for the public sector and police marketplace.
This is a graduate level role paying £20k - £25k for an aspiring developer.
Overview of the role:
This exciting software company based in Wimbledon is seeking a junior developer. You will be working with an outstanding mentor, who will ensure you receive quality training on your journey to becoming an all-round software developer.
Key responsibilities of role:
Key requirements for the role:
- You will be working on the development of next-generation on-line recruitment products using the latest and best technologies and processes available.
- Responsibilities will grow during the training, and it is a very hands on role where you make a real impact on the actual product early on.
- You will be working as part of a wider software development team with developers and product managers so interaction and responsibilities will grow as your coding skills grow.
- Depending on your strengths and interests, you will be able to decide if you want to focus on frontend or backend development.
Perks of the role:
- Has worked on coding or software development either through your education, or within your personal time.
- Passionate about developing your career as a software developer with an exciting product in the ever-evolving HR Technology SAAS space.
- Educated to degree level ideally.
- Curiosity and problem solving skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Demonstrable critical thinking and able to challenge effectively.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Able to work in the UK without any restrictions. Security Clearance may be required in the future for this role.
- This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who wants to learn how to code with an exciting, evolving product, within an entrepreneurial culture and to learn with an outstanding teacher with one-on-one training; no structured one size fits all training here!
- A terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly, equal opportunities environment with a casual dress code, and benefits including a discounted local gym membership, bikes to work scheme, as well as plenty of coffee shops nearby.
- Lots of social events, drinks every Friday, table tennis and pool tables and bring your dog to work days.