Information on the company
This outstanding London-based innovation agency creates human-centred digital products. They specialise in Product Strategy, UX Design and Web App Development. The team use research and user testing to develop their clients product for the marketplace, taking projects from planning through to end product, improve and expand an existing application, or provide support and maintenance services. They work with startups, large enterprises, charities and government bodies to create digital products that are technically sound, human-centred and designed to help them succeed.
HR Assistant / Office Manager
Information on the company:
A digital innovation and user experience agency, based in London. They use technology to help their clients succeed. They have assisted Government, charities, corporates and start-ups in achieving their digital goals since 2009.
The company strongly believes in forming positive relationships with colleagues and clients and has a focus on innovation in order to find intelligent solutions to their client's problems. Their goals is to always leave people smiling.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The ideal candidate:
- Working with HR
- Taking responsibility for recruitment, general office management
- Organising events
- Any ad-hoc tasks that are required
- Be responsible for employee on-boarding and terminations
- Organise staff/Management one-to-ones
- Look after staff L&D plans
- Plan company social outings, arrange birthday cakes etc.
- Implement strong digital and physical filing systems
- Be responsible for office supplies
- Prepare rooms for meetings
- Meet & greet clients
- Help Marketing Team organise events
- Prepare weekly activity reports and communicate any issues
What are the benefits of this role?
- Degree (1st or 2:1)
- Excellent communicator
- Good time management
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Not essential- previous experience as a HR Officer/ Assistant, Recruiter, Office Administrator or PA
- Great teammate
- Ability to problem solve
- Great location in Central London
- Medical Insurance
- Gym membership
- Full kitchen facilities
- Complementary fruit, snacks and beverages
- Roof terrace
- Free bar
Apply for this role