Information on the company
Our client is a well-established profitable company with ambitious growth plans fuelled by recent Private Equity investment.
They are Intelligent Guided Selling (IGS) experts for retailers, brands and telecom companies, with a passion for driving business performance through improved customer experience. Their IGS is intended to empower consumer decision making and delivers results for their business customers in terms of conversion, average sales order values and NPS. They provide data enrichment and professional services alongside the integration of their intuitive IGS platform that enables personalised real-time, needs based recommendations
We build guided sales journeys that establish the mindset and the needs of the customer and correlates them to a product. The outcome is happy customers that are more likely to buy; more likely to return and higher transactions values. The successful applicant will join our small and highly experienced development team to assist with development of web front ends for our range of existing and new clients using our IGS (Intelligent Guided Sales) platform.
If the candidate has any design/creative experience that would be highly beneficial as our product offering needs to be at the cutting edge of user interaction design.
This is an exciting role for a graduate web developer as there will be exposure to new technologies and as one of the key selling points of our platform is its excellence in UX / UI of our journeys the role plays a contributes to an important element of our success.
Working with our commercial and configuration teams the candidate will be responsible for the modification of our template web views so that they align to the client’s own website / brand guidelines. The candidate will also be required to work alongside the platform core engineers to provide the web elements for new templates to add to our library on the platform.
In addition the candidate will also be required to work on web elements of the core platform administration pages which provide the ability for non-technical users to configure the IGS journeys..
Qualifications and Experience
The following qualifications and experience are required for this role
The following qualifications and experience whilst not essential are beneficial to the rol
- Computer Science related degree
- Experience of HTML and CSS and exposure to layout frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience of web frameworks such as JQuery, Angular
- Exposure to Responsive Web design and techniques to ensure cross browser compatibility
- The ability to convert static designs into deployable web content taking into account restrictions within a content management solution
Salary: Up to £25K
- Exposure and understanding of code management solutions such as GitHub
- An understanding of how e-commerce sites are constructed
- Exposure to database technologies and an understanding of data feeds and structures
- Exposure to Web Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics.
- An understanding of design concepts for the creation of UX components and how these can be evaluated and tested.
We are a dynamic organisation that will give any candidate a great start to their career. The successful candidate will receive fantastic mentoring from an experienced and successful team; other perks include flexible working; pension; private healthcare.