Information on the company
Unlimited one-to-one 24/7 tutor support from Oxford/Cambridge/LSE/Imperial Up Tutor
This is a 3 month internship based in central London paying £1200/month.
What does the company do?
Unlimited one-to-one 24/7 tutor support from Oxford/Cambridge/LSE/Imperial Up Tutor. Our client uses AI and cognitive science to ensure every student can achieve an A* at A-level.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
You will be joining a world-class content team to help produce educational videos. You’ll be given full responsibility for delivering projects that matter. As a Content Developer Intern, you’ll play a crucial role in producing videos, developing and refining quizzes, and ensuring the highest level of quality across the courses.
This internship will help you develop all the skills that you need, and you will gain lasting and transferable video production, business and team-working skills and experience. Given the startup nature of the business, you’ll see first-hand the impact your work has.
There is also the opportunity to work on other projects such as marketing and business development in addition to the content related projects.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Strong academic track record (in whichever subjects you have studied)
• Strong interest in education
• Excellent communication skills
• Driven, ambitious and hungry to learn
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word)
• [Added bonus: familiar with design software like Adobe Illustrator]
What are the perks of working at this company?
• The chance to define the future of education and make a meaningful contribution to the lives of thousands of students
• A fun, high-calibre team that trusts you and gives you the freedom to be brilliant
• Regular team outings like go-karting and skiing
• Develop creative, communication, design, academic, business and team-working skills
• Work with exceptional teachers and tutors and a professional production team to bring your content to life
• Work in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional team (including co-founders, who were both included in Forbes 30 under 30 Europe)
Apply for this role