Information on the company
Ever been on a conference call? Got a call from a ride-sharing app? Skyped your relatives abroad? Then you’ve probably been using this companies services without even realizing it!
This is a global source for real-time communication. Their Communication Service solutions make it simple for businesses, cloud communication providers, international carriers and enterprise contact centres to extend the reach of their voice networks quickly, globally, and economically.
They deliver carrier-grade virtual numbers from more than 60 countries and over 9,000 cities around the world. Their landline, mobile and toll-free numbers can be ordered in real-time online and via an API. They are the only provider of their kind, with their own number ranges, telecommunications licenses and a global private VoIP backbone. Offices located in San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Brussels, Iasi and Seoul.
Among their happy customers: Skype, Zoom, Orange Business Services, FoodPanda, Deutsche Telekom, Telefónica, 8X8, NTT Communications, InContact and LiveOps Cloud.
The company is the best-kept secret in cloud communications and their goal is to make it easier for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are in the world. This is a new era of global communication! They are looking for an energetic, vibrant account manager to join their lively team in the London office and you will get to work with the teams in San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul, Hong Kong and Dublin!!!
Key Responsibilities of the role:
The ideal candidate:
- Work on developing existing accounts
- Be the primary interface for all products and services
- Raise the company's profile to create more demand for their products
- Work to open up new business opportunities and relationships
- Up-selling and cross- selling clients services to existing clients
- Communicate with clients to discover their needs, recommend solutions and follow up on the implementation of products
- Initiate and answer inbound/outbound sales calls from/to existing customers
- Close deals successful to reach sales targets
- Manage new leads
- Coordinate delivery of the sale for technical compliance and acceptance
- Follow up after acceptation with agreements in the legal department
- Coordinate with stakeholders in all departments
- Be the main customer contact for sales and business issues of accounts
- Devise and instigate ideas to encourage customer loyalty
- Liaise with relevant departments to fulfill customers' requests
- Customer satisfaction
- Support and manage new clients' accounts
- Deal making taking into account profit, success rate
- Input and maintain activity reporting in CRM system and other relevant tools
- Monitor the statistics in existing and new accounts to spot growth, loss trends, cancellations, orders, invoicing, traffic, etc. and develop strategic account plans accordingly
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management on customers requirement
- Escalations and follow-up of blocking points reported by customers to the right teams
What are the benefits of the role?
- BS degree in Business/equivalent level
- 3 years' experience in account management or sales
- Proven record of selling into enterprise/large international corporations of all levels
- Strong capability within internet technologies and telecom industries
- Extremely persuasive and confident
- A good negotiator and influencer
- Deal closer
- Strategic business person- anticipate the needs of the customers, devise solutions and help the customer gain a competitive advantage
- Able to prioritise and adapt
- Data driven
- Self- motivated
- A young, fun, international environment
- Regular socials and events
- Free health snacks and drinks- including organic coffee
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan