Title: Graduate Researcher | £24K | Financial Recruitment | Central London
Industry: HR and administration
Role/Sector: Banking and finance | Market research | Recruitment
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £24,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
Our client is a highly-respected recruitment agency. Their headquarters are based in London, but they also have offices in Hong Kong, Mexico and Munich.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £24k.
Key responsibilities of the role:
You'll join the company as a Graduate Researcher. Your role will involve a mixture of desk based research and client meetings to maintain the company’s network of high calibre contacts.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Identifying new candidates from recommendations, referrals and internet research.
• Reach out to both new and existing contacts, by both telephone and email, to build or maintain relationships within the wealth management sector.
• Target research finance professionals from niche verticals within the finance sector e.g. equity managers, analysts, brokers etc.
• Screen and meet finance professionals for specific open roles.
• Help compile contact lists from the company database and internet searches.
• Gather industry information as directed by the senior members of the team, maintain a database of live information from within the sector, present research papers as directed by the management team.
• Develop a deep knowledge of the latest news from the finance and banking sector alongside your industry contacts which will come naturally in this role.
The ideal graduate’s personality and qualifications are:
• Educated to degree level, strong academic background is preferred.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Comfortable contacting and building relationships with contacts within the finance sector.
• A high attention to detail and good organisational skills.
• Some understanding of financial markets is a bonus but more important is an enthusiasm to learn the detail quickly.
• Fluency in a second European language would be an advantage.
• Valid UK work visa.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• A clear career development plan.
• International travel and work experience available.
• A rewarding company culture.
• Offices close to Covent Garden .
• Regular inter-company events which have included sports days, West End shows, weekends away, manicures, cookery lessons and team building events.