Information on the company
This digital media & technology company work within the music, entertainment and sport industries. They provide data driven marketing using a range of innovative, cutting edge technologies. Their main clients include key brand agencies and direct relationships with global brands including MasterCard, Universal Music, HP and Samsung.
They are 3 years old and growing fast! They are now looking to find a new team member who’ll be with them for the long haul. Ambitious, hard working, creative and organized are just a few of the skills they’re looking for.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: £19k pro rata.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Pre-event planning, budgeting and supplier management
- On site event assistance
- Supervision of brand ambassadors
- Guest list management
- Ticketing and customer service
- Helping to create budgets, proposals and project plans
- Helping source and building relationships with event staff and third party suppliers
- Attending client workshops and meetings
- Email and phone call communication with clients
- Attending internal meetings and brainstorms
- Providing customer service support for our ticketing app and guest lists for events
- Helping to create event timelines and schedules
- Managing and training event staff
- On site event assistant (may be required to work some evenings and weekends)
- Purchasing kit for projects and events
- General office management
- PA to directors including diary management
- Taking meeting minutes
- Christmas party organisation and other social activities
- Managing staff holidays
- Proof reading and spell checking contracts and proposals
- Maintaining team diaries, timesheets and constant monitoring of expenditure
- Helping to create business plans
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- A problem solver, proactive, highly organised, adaptable, efficient and detail orientated
- A strong communicator, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to work on own initiative, with minimal supervision and calmly under pressure
- Able to manage and prioritise a busy workload to deadlines
- Experience organising events (desirable)
- Experience in front of house
- Comfortable working in a small close knit team
- Computer literate with at least intermediate experience of the Microsoft suite of programmes, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A keen interest in keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- The drive to constantly improve, learn and grow.
- A keen interest in music and sport
- Educated to degree level