Information on the company
Our client is a fast-paced sports and entertainment agency.
This a 3 month internship based in Central London paying £20,000 pro rata.
What does the company do?
A London based, start up agency backed by a strong consortium of investors, well connected within the sports and entertainment industry. Our client acts as a resource agency to service the sponsorship requirements of top tier sports around the world.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
• Working with project managers to create project plans managing client, supplier and internal deadlines
• Oversee production workflow of bespoke marketing materials
• Managing & building relationships with a range of external suppliers
• Budget management, auditing of materials and tracking stock movement
• Sourcing of physical and digital materials needed for design production
• Quality control of bespoke marketing materials pre-& post production
• Work with logistics companies to track and ensure fast and effective delivery of materials
• Ad hoc admin tasks for the company
• Support internal sales team alongside project managers
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Thrives in a fast - paced environment in which taking own initiative is essential
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and execute them in a high-pressure environment
• Strong, effective communicator both written and verbal
• Highly organised, in which working on multiple projects comes easily to you
• Accurate and excellent attention to detail
• Flexible and robust work ethic
• Commercially minded
• A proactive approach to challenging tasks with the ability to respond quickly
• Ability to obtain, and analyse data
• Educated to a minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree in any field of education
• Technically competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel or any equivalent software packages
• Industry experience is beneficial, however not necessary
Apply for this role