Information on the company
This fintech (financial technology) business offers a currency comparison service for businesses – think Moneysupermarket for international payments. Clients log on to their portal, call up for a quote and FX brokers bid for their deal.
This is an opportunity to join a fast moving, fun & friendly company and gain from close proximity to several entrepreneurs who are revolutionising the payments space.
This is a 3 month paid internship offering £18,000 - £20,000 based by Victoria station, followed by a permanent position all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- There will be many aspects to this Operations role and you will initially be given training and guidance in your duties. These will include but not limited to:
- Helping out with post trades, beneficiary allocation, resolving trade problems, deal with trade cancellations and liaising with the relevant company payment partners.
- You will be given one on one training from an industry expert
- You will also have direct contact with clients through phone and emails, representing the company and the service they provide
- Part of the role will be proactive document collecting to help the sales staff on-board clients quickly and efficiently.
- CRM data cleansing, client document validation, client pack processing
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Attention to detail
- Bubbly and energetic with an excellent telephone manner
- Appetite and drive to prove your value in an up and coming company
- Someone looking for career progression – this role can evolve into an integral part of the business acting as a link between two teams
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Working alongside senior management from day one, you’ll benefit from close contact and support from finance and technology entrepreneurs.
- Getting involved in a whole range of social activities from lunch-time 5-a-side football to lunches and drinks at a whole host of Victoria establishments.
- The working atmosphere is relaxed but professional; you won’t get lumbered with doing bundles of photo-copying and tea-making (two sugars please). Instead you’ll learn more here in 3 months than you would in a year at any large corporate.
- A young, energetic and friendly team – they work hard, play hard and have fun doing both!
Apply for this role