Information on the company
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic young company, that has sold its innovative Yoga products to over 80 countries within 3 years of the launch! They are dedicated to what they do, which is to create meaningful products that truly enhance people’s lives, and are made in an ethical way. Working within the wellness industry, and specifically within the Yoga community, they strive to make better things by challenging the norm. Maintaining a socially responsible outlook and committing to good business ethics, both internally and externally, is at the forefront of every decision they make. The future prospects for the company provide an amazing opportunity for growth within this entrepreneurial company atmosphere.
- Being the main office point of contact for visitors to the office.
- Being the main office point of contact by telephone and managing the email inbox.
- Being the main office point of contact for premises, suppliers and contractors.
- Managing office admin such as sorting post, scanning documents, photocopying, printing, filing, occasional minute-taking and other ad-hoc duties.
- Office inventory tracking and purchase order creation.
- Management of communal meeting room bookings.
- Maintenance of an organised and effective office environment, liaising with other staff members and external stakeholders as required.
- Supporting our logistics management (including occasional liaison with our global logistics partners) by preparing paperwork and documentation as required.
- Supporting our inventory management by raising and filing POs, checking invoices, stock adjustments and other administration as required.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of certain office events such as away days, seasonal parties and celebrations, hosting of visitors and other team activities.
- Varied ad-hoc support to other members of the team including the CEO as required.
As Office & Operations Assistant you must be a highly motivated self-starter with outstanding organisational skills and an ability to multi-task. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on the growth of our business by creating an efficient and effective working environment. You should be proactive, good with people and confident within a fast-moving team.
- Outstanding people skills and a genuine desire to go above and beyond.
- Proven track record of organisation and multi-tasking.
- Great problem-solving skills and a dedication to finding efficient and complete solutions.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a friendly disposition.
- A common-sense approach, a willingness to learn and a hard-working nature to get the task done.
- Hardworking and dynamic.
- Quick to react and adapt and cope well with pressure.
- Proactive and energetic attitude.
You will have the opportunity to work in our amazing architect-designed office space in the heart of Camden Town in North London, with perks including:
- Trendy, spacious and convenient office, with easy transport links and all that Camden Town can offer nearby.
- Good holiday allowance.
- Healthy office environment with organic fruit, tea and coffee and healthy refreshments provided.
- A sociable office environment working with a young and dynamic team.
- On-site yoga and leisure space.
- Working for a socially responsible and eco-friendly company that is all about challenging norms and striving to make better things. Our organisation is committed to working with good business ethics, internally and externally.
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.
- Real hands-on experience, responsibility and the opportunity to learn, develop and thrive. Encouragement to truly contribute, challenge norms and set new standards. If you have the right enthusiasm and integrity, you will be provided with exciting ways to be part of shaping the future of our ambitious company.
Apply for this role