Information on the company
Talent Solutions for Digital, Tech, and Mobile recruitment.
Working with start-ups to multinationals, all who share a passion for digital, tech, mobile and the media scene. Companies such as Spotify, Skype, The Huffington Post, Beats by Dre and AOL, all repeat clients of this successful recruitment agency.
This is a 12-month contract paying £20,000 with the potential to go permanent at a higher salary based in Camden.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Be part of an exciting team within a great work environment
- Help us organise/ facilitate company events (summer party/ Christmas party)
- Have an impact on employee engagement through the day to day office management – we want to provide THE BEST WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ensure each morning there’s a nice “office feel” (i.e clean, tidy, everything works properly)
- Help us create and implement processes related to office management and health and safety (i.e recycling and environmental policies…etc), fire drill and evacuation
- Develop your HR knowledge by supporting the Head of HR with Admin tasks
- Support both the sales and support functions (lots of interaction with employees, HR, Finance)
- Help us organise booking travels for employees and managers
- Build and maintain relationships with key office related partners (Cleaners, plumbers, reception, maintenance people…etc) and ensure they provide the highest level of service (you are the customer, if things don’t get done then you need to escalate it).
- Remind our staff of office etiquette when you feel it’s necessary but more globally communicate any updates, information related to your area
- Challenge providers when you feel it’s necessary: service received vs cost
- We want our Office manager to champion our values and ethos
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Positive attitude
- Forceful (you need to make things happen!), you’re not shy!
- Fast (being able to deliver in a timely manner) – SLAs will have to be define and communicated by the owner of the role
- STRONG attention to detail (you need to notice before anyone else what needs to be fixed/ arranged in the office)
- Must be able to keep things confidential as supporting HR and Finance – THIS IS CRUTIAL
- You ideally have experience working in hospitality (i.e barista), dealing with customers, providing a strong customer service and/or very little experience working on an office (on an admin role)
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days after 2 years service
- Free breakfasts
- Free Friday team lunches
- Early finish on Fridays
- Gym Allowance
- Season ticket Loan
- Rent deposit Loan
- Charity days
- Training and study leave
- Lots of company events (summer party, Christmas party)
- Refer a friend fee