Information on the company
Our client is an ambitious tech start up dedicated to keeping children safe on line. Their digital entertainment platform is for 5 – 9 year olds to watch, play and learn online. Their App offers all sorts of kid’s content – TV shows, films, games, a digital art studio and a lot more cool and exciting things.
This is a 3 month internship offering £20K - £25K, followed by a permanent position all being well, based in Shoreditch
How you can expect to spend your day:
Our client is a fun learning platform for kids aged 5+. Their mission is to make screen time meaningful for every child in the world. They are looking for a marketing intern who’s passionate about helping the company to become a global EdTech brand through outstanding marketing and communications. This internship will involve working closely with the Creative, Content and Marketing teams, and will have a key role in our ambitious and fast-growing start-up.
- Designing, producing and maintaining company presentations for investors, partners, content providers and customers
- Working with senior colleagues to continually improve documentation, communication and presentation
- Managing partnership accounts – collating and analysing data, sending monthly updates, managing projects, providing sales support to staff
- Managing social media accounts
- Delivering customer service support
- Providing admin supporting to marketing team – market research, ordering merchandise, being responsible for printing
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience. Outstanding new graduates also welcome!
- Strong visual and design sensibility
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud inc. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator would be a significant advantage
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- A keen eye for detail – meticulous, detail-oriented and task-driven
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to multi-task and work flexibly
- Strong communication skills; be able to present ideas clearly and confidently
- Salary: £20 - £25K
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing to 25 on good performance)
- Monthly team social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free office snacks ranging from healthy to chocolate
- Feel good factor. You’ll be working for a company at the heart of kids entertainment, education and technology with plenty of responsibilities on day one
- Training budget once through probation
- Strong company belief in internal promotion and development
Apply for this role