Information on the company
Our client is a recruitment technology start up based in central London. Their multi award winning SAAS platform matches Candidates to Vacancies with amazing accuracy, significantly improving the experience of the candidate, agency and hiring company as closer matches are made between talented candidates and available careers.
They are growing rapidly, with plans to expand our client base both in the UK and in international markets, so the coming years will be a very exciting time for the company.
This is a 3 month internship offering £20K based in Victoria until 1 Sept 2019 when the office will moe to new and amazing WeWork in Waterloo
What you will be doing day to day...
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on a daily basis whilst also working on your own projects under her guidance
- Working on a variety of marketing projects from content production to campaign reporting
- Working on everything from product launches to lead generation, we’re looking to grow our marketing team to help us create, iterate and grow. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and gain great experience working in a dynamic, fast growth environment
- Supporting the Marketing Manager on executing multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns throughout the year
- Assisting in research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Assisting in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Providing assistance during the creation of mailers, website content, and other promotional materials.
- Helping to maintain social media accounts and maintains an editorial calendar
- Assisting in campaign tracking and reporting - paid ads, HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Organising and planning the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helping to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department
- Helping to organise requirements for sponsored / external events and Awards
You will be a clear and confident communicator who thrives on working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Ambitious with a drive to learn and develop your content marketing career.
Skills and qualifications needed...
- 2:1 Marketing degree, or prior marketing experience
- You’ll thrive on working in a fast paced, start-up environment...
- Positivity, Innovation and Growth and your mindset will match these closely
- Passon for marketing and social media, previous marketing experience would be ideal
- Likes to work in a team but is happy to get on with tasks independently
- Quick learner and able to pick up relatively complex systems and processes quickly
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- High degree of organisation, attention to detail and administrative skills
- ‘High energy’ and team player who is enthusiastic and able to work effectively with people across the business
- A good degree of computer literacy
- Creative mindset, analytical abilities, organised, self-starter who is happy to turn their head to a variety of tasks.
- Great interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
The benefits of working at this company...
- Fast growing startup
- Friendly and driven culture
- Opportunity to gain some great experience
- Incredible office building
- Monthly team nights out
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- One of the fastest growing startups in Europe - grown from 2 people 3 years ago to 55 as of today
- Won multiple awards including Best Innovation, Best Technology, Best Client Support and Entrepreneur of the Year
- Global ambitions - open up international offices over the next few years, launching into the US in the next year
- Opportunity to join a company that is consistently described as 'revolutionising' an industry. We are building market leading AI driven products that will continue to transform an entire industry. We're in prime position to lead in automation of the recruitment industry and provide a better experience for everyone, including Recruiters, Candidates and hiring companies
- We will never be finished - we always want to grow bigger, build new products, take on new markets and challenges.
- High performance, supportive family culture - feedback and input encouraged and acted on
- 30 days holiday, flexitime, table tennis, pool tables, free rooftop bar overlooking central London, yoga studio, cinema room
- 5* Glassdoor rating - "Changed my whole view of work for the better"
- Accelerated career progression - the culture of promoting from within, rather than hiring people above.
Apply for this role