Information on the company
Our Client are a unique accredited education provider. Their extensive portfolio covers educational travel for schools, colleges and universities, English language schools for adult and junior students in the UK, Canada and USA, sixth form colleges, university pathway programmes and TESOL teacher training courses.
They are quality focused, with a strong desire to lead in their market sectors. They are dedicated, enthusiastic and like-minded, with a genuine interest in what they do.
Salary: Up to £25,000
Day to day responsibilities
Recruitment & onboarding
- Liaise with hiring managers to advertise roles;
- Facilitate the shortlisting process;
- Schedule interviews and any testing, compiling interview packs and liasing with candidates during the application process to answer any queries that arise;
- Ensure safer recruitment procedures are fully adhered to;
- Carry out right to work checks and DBS checks;
- Obtain references;
- Issue offer letters and contracts;
- Ensure the HR system is updated throughout the recruitment and onboarding process;
- Liaise with managers closely during the recruitment and onboarding process making them aware of any issues surrounding the right to work, convictions disclosed either in person or via DBS checks;
- Ensure all new employees have access to employee benefits in line with company policy and their contractual entitlement; and
- Liaise with the Finance and IT departments as necessary to ensure new employees are ready and equipped to begin work.
- Ensure all new starters are fully inducted into the organisation liaising with the appropriate line managers as necessary; and
- Answer any queries that may arise during the induction process.
Leaver process and exit interviews
- Liaise with the Finance and IT departments as necessary to process and submit details for leavers within agreed timelines;
- Conduct exit interviews as directed; and
- Provide quarterly reports on leavers and monitor exit interview responses.
Data management and reporting
- Carry out data entry on to the HR system and helping to develop the system to its full potential;
- Produce standard HR reports as required; and
- Ensure all employee records in both paper and electronic format are stored confidentially and in line with data protection requirements.
- Take notes and provide support with formal investigations, grievance meetings and disciplinary meetings as required by the HR Manager and HR Director; and
- Facilitate probation and performance review meetings as directed.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest professional standards and to lead by example;
- Attend supervision meetings and participate in the professional development review scheme; and
- Keep abreast of best HR practice and take part in professional development activities to develop your skills, knowledge and experience.
Why join us?
- A competitive salary;
- 25 days’ paid holiday plus the usual bank holidays;
- The opportunity to join an organisation that will support your ongoing professional and personal development;
- Access to the Perkbox employee benefits platform offering discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets and 250 other perks;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Interest free loans for travel season tickets; and
- Group Personal Pension Scheme.
Apply via clicking the button below which will take you directly to the employers page. Then click on 'HR Administrator' at the bottom.
OIEG is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.