Information on the company
5 star boutique hotel with rock n’ roll class in the heart of Soho, offering inner-city London luxury, with a seriously cool edge!
This is an exciting opportunity for a student studying Hospitality or Hotel Management to join the front of house team at this Rock 'n' Roll boutique hotel in the heart of Soho, providing guests with excellent customer service and managing administration duties.
This role involved evening shifts from 4pm to midnight
This is a great first role for an individual looking to start a career in hospitality. You will be provided with training and the possibility to progress within the company.
- Provide a welcoming and professional service, being first point of contact, and providing a 5-star guest experience throughout the entirety of their visit.
- Booking in guests to the hotel and taking payments
- Provide a high-quality administrative service to ensure an efficient service.
- Deal with telephone and direct enquiries in a prompt and effective manner, ensuring the provision of information and prioritisation of queries is appropriate.
- Have an up to date knowledge of services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area.
- Maintain the reception in order to enhance guest comfort.
- Ensure only guests of the hotel are entering and using the facilities.
- To have knowledge and adherence to the Data Protection Act 2018.
- Educated to degree level
- A clear and courteous communicator
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- You will be dealing with high profile clients, so professionalism and complete discretion is required.
- Working hours will be 8am – 4pm or 4pm – 12am so flexibility is essential
- A great team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload in a pressurised working environment
- Experience in liaising with people and staff at all levels
- Able to manage and resolve difficult challenges in a clear and logical manner
- Good IT skills and comfortable working with Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in hospitality and the hotel industry is desirable