Information on the company
Our client is a marketplace for car mechanics that enables customers to acquire real-time industry standard quotes and quickly book a vetted mechanic online.
As a member of the Customer Experience team at this fantastic automotive repair company you will be responsible for; providing service excellence to Customers and partner Mechanics, passionately taking ownership, making great decisions whilst doing the right thing.
What a day as a Customer Experience Associate may consist of:
- Responsible for the experience of customers and mechanics contacting the company; handling inbound calls proficiently and confidently
- Reaching out to customers booked with us; making outbound calls to attain payment authorisations, manage booking amendments & cancellations, accurately confirming booking updates and updating our systems accordingly
- Monitoring and replying to emails and cases, through our contact management system with high levels of accuracy and details
- Liaising with mechanics to manage customer bookings; getting to the bottom of any issues and provide any necessary support with our systems and processes
- Arrange and prioritise competing requirements, tasks and requests
- Actively contributing great ideas; challenging our team and processes to identify, test and implement improvement opportunities
- Maintaining strong relationships across your contacts; taking responsibility, making great decisions, and doing the right thing for our customers, mechanics and the company.
- Is committed, dedicated and hardworking; a team player, unafraid to get stuck in and make suggestions
- Is a fantastic and experienced communicator; who is clear, strong and confident in both verbal (Inbound & Outbound Calls) and written forms, with the ability to build relationships whilst manage expectations in demanding situations
- Has a strong moral compass and is driven to do the right thing; who manages a customer’s needs with empathy, care and compassion
- Is insatiable in their quest to provide a positive customer experience
- Has excellent organisational and time management skills
- Keeps their cool; is calm under pressure and is unrelenting in their questioning to solve customer problems and find a resolution
- Has strong IT skills and loves to learn; we have a load of great tech which we built ourselves
- Loves to provide fabulous service, making people happy; who enjoys doing this all with energy, passion and a big smile.
- Experience with customer service and handling phone calls
- A passion for all things cars, engines and machines would be a massive bonus, certainly not essential
They offer a competitive salary, including lots of other fantastic benefits:
- Relaxed, fun office environment - a laidback dress code
- Weekend warm up – with Friday drinks and food
- Help you with your 5 a day – fresh fruit for the team
- Regular all company socials – meet your team and your business
- Work directly alongside the founders and management team – shape the direction of the business
- A great start-up opportunity - develop your career at this exciting early stage of transformation