Information on the company
Our client is a highly-respected recruitment agency. Their headquarters are based in London, but they also have offices in Hong Kong, Mexico and Munich.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £22k.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As the London Team Assistant, you will be at the heart of our London based Admin Team, supporting our Consultants and their support teams as well as other admin team members. You’ll also have involvement with our teams in other offices including Kent, Germany, Mexico and Hong Kong
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
- You will assist the Admin and Consultant teams in monitoring our busy and demanding assignments constantly, executing required tasks efficiently and to company standards
- 98% of our candidates apply for roles online – one of your jobs is to ensure that these applications are downloaded from our website – accurate importing of data will be required
- You’ll be on the phone a lot fixing candidate meetings and telephone interviews with consultants, you’ll have to be aware of who should be where and when; confirming with all parties and ensuring documentation is sent to everyone who needs it
- You’ll get to assist our Admin Team in ‘topping and tailing’ – this is transferring candidate CVs into the company format. You’ll also assist in the preparation of CV books using our newly branded global templates – you’ll really have to pay strict attention to accuracy and presentation
- There’s lots of emailing involved, so you’ll have to manage your and your colleagues’ inboxes, keeping the number of emails down to a minimum
- There’s important office support tasks to undertake, you’ll be our first point of contact on the phone and in the office, meeting and greeting our clients, candidates and other visitors to the office
- You’ll need to maintain our kitchen area and replenish the stocks as well as handling post, attending internal meetings and other general office duties and don’t forget the all-important photocopying, filing, printing, binding and shredding
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- It will really help if you are quite tech literate
- You should be super-hot with your Microsoft Office skills, but mainly with Word and Outlook. Excel is also a good skill to have
- You will have a great eye for detail and for balance in a layout - you should be able to see when something doesn’t look quite right
- You should be able to compose a nice clear email and have good grammar and spelling
- A second European language would be extremely helpful, especially if it’s Spanish or German
- A good telephone voice would also help
- Vision is also good, the ability to predict a scenario and avoid a problem will help you immensely
- Previous office experience is going to help you
- Flexibility and calmness will help, as will adaptability, especially whilst your dealing with changing circumstance and juggling a variety of tasks
What are the perks of working at this company?
- We are experts in helping our people manage their careers – which is great for our people also.
- A rewarding company culture.
- Offices close to Covent Garden and the West End with no shortage of places to go at lunchtime and plenty of after work venues for a quick drink with the team before heading home.
- Regular inter-company events which have included sports days, West End shows, weekends away, white water rafting, manicures, cookery lessons and team building events.