Information on the company
With offices in Hong Kong, Mexico, Munich and headquartered in London this is a highly respected recruitment agency made up of over 40 staff, mainly ex finance professionals who deliver an industry leading service on an international scale.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £22k.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As a CST, you’ll be an integral member of our Consultant Support Team and will work closely with the consultant teams and other admin team members. You’ll also have involvement with our teams in other offices including Kent, Germany, Mexico and Hong Kong
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
- You’ll have to monitor our busy and demanding assignments constantly, executing required tasks efficiently and to company standards
- You’ll be responsible for all the administrative requirements of the consultant team you are assigned to
- You’ll be on the phone a lot especially with clients and candidates ensuring the assignments are being run smoothly. You’ll quite often be the first point of contact.
- You’ll get to do ‘topping and tailing’ – this is transferring candidate CVs into a company format.
- You’ll also have to prepare CV books using our newly branded global templates – you’ll really have to pay strict attention to accuracy and presentation
- There’s lots of emailing involved, so you’ll have to manage your and your colleagues’ inboxes, and there’s the preparation of header pages and distributing CVs to clients – this is done mainly via email
- There are a lot of candidate/client meetings to organise, this involves liaising with clients and candidates promptly to fix meetings and recording all conversations (spoken or emailed) on the database. Lots of calendar entries are also involved and you’ll have to be able to re-arrange changed meetings with speed
- 98% of our candidates apply for roles online – one of your jobs is to ensure that these applications are downloaded from our website – accurate importing of data will be required
- There are lots more duties involved, such as taking candidate and client feedback following client meetings and keeping momentum going; consultant/client meetings, getting all meeting materials prepared in advance.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- You should be super-hot with your Microsoft Office skills, but mainly with Word and Outlook. Excel is also a good skill to have
- You will have a great eye for detail and for balance in a layout - you should be able to see when something doesn’t look quite right
- You should be able to compose a nice clear email and have good grammar and spelling
- A second European language would be extremely helpful, especially if it’s Spanish or German
- A good telephone voice would also help
- Vision is also good, the ability to predict a scenario and avoid a problem will help you immensely
- Previous office experience is ideal
- Flexibility and calmness, as will adaptability, especially whilst your dealing with changing circumstance and juggling a variety of tasks.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- We are experts in helping our people manage their careers – which is great for our people also.
- A rewarding company culture.
- Offices close to Covent Garden and the West End with no shortage of places to go at lunchtime and plenty of after work venues for a quick drink with the team before heading home.
- Regular inter-company events which have included sports days, West End shows, weekends away, white water rafting, manicures, cookery lessons and team building events.