Information on the company
Our client sells printed textile designs to the fashion industry around the world. They have grown into one of the world's leading design studios over the last 30 years.
With a team of highly skilled designers working from their East London studio, they opened their New York office in 2014, this is an exciting time to join the company.
This is a temp to perm position based at their new WeWork office.
You will be supporting the Salesperson and her assistant who are based in London. Selling their print designs and service to fashion businesses and retailers around the world.
The role will involve:
- Calling and emailing existing and prospective clients to make appointments.
- Looking after the visitors to their website and facilitating sales through this channel.
- You will need a clear and understandable telephone voice.
Whilst not essential, and foreign languages would be an asset.
Day to day duties
- The role will involve calling and emailing existing and prospective clients to make appointments. Looking after the US visitors to the website and facilitating sales through this channel. You will work alongside our UK team but will be in constant contact with the US salesperson by email and Skype.
- Supporting sales team in making appointments with US customers.
- Communications by phone, email and using online selling platform to service customers design needs.
- Inputting data, organising files, printing for designers, organising fedex etc
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Determined, tenacious, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communication skills – both written and verbally
- Very good attention to detail and the ability to multi task
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships over the phone
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
What are the perks of working at this company?
- This is a very friendly working environment, based in We Works Office space..
- A strong and well established working systems for you to slot into. They don’t work late, they don’t start early. When people come to work at this client, they generally stay.
- As with any small business there are opportunities to grow with the company
Apply for this role