Information on the company
Our client is an ambitious tech start up dedicated to keeping children safe on line. Their digital entertainment platform is for 5 – 9 year olds to watch, play and learn online. Their App offers all sorts of kid’s content – TV shows, films, games, a digital art studio and a lot more cool and exciting things.
This is a 6 month internship offering £20K - £25K, followed by a permanent position all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
A very exciting and varied role where no one day will be the same with exposure to all areas of the business including operations, product and marketing. A chance to find your area of passion and grow within the company. You will be supporting the Co-Founders and the wider team in whatever is required in this fast-paced start-up. Including
- Supporting the product team with client queries managing through to resolution
- Supporting the marketing team with managing social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) - community management, content creation & copywriting
- Logistical support to the Co-Founders and 4 senior managers: setting up and arranging meetings and travel booking
- Organising monthly team social events and the annual off-site day
- Ordering the weekly office snacks!
- Maintaining contact database and various online systems
- Lots of other stuff too – they are a small company, with a vision to become the leading kids entertainment company. Everyone gets stuck in.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Organising ninja, you love making and actioning lists
- Love to talk and listen, you’re happy to pick up the phone and talk with their customers
- High energy and excited by a varied, fast paced start up environment
- Happy to get stuck in, take initiative with early responsibility but equally not too proud to make a tea round
- Bags of initiative to find solutions to problems both big and small
- Strong attention to detail, you wouldn’t let a social media post go out with a typo
- Good PowerPoint, InDesign and Excel skills, Knowledge of photoshop a plus
- Knowledge of different social media platforms and a creative mind
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Must have unrestricted work authorisation to work in the United Kingdom
- Salary: £20 - £25K
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing to 25 on good performance)
- Monthly team social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free office snacks ranging from healthy to chocolate
- Feel good factor. You’ll be working for a company at the heart of kids entertainment, education and technology with plenty of responsibilities on day one
- Training budget once through probation
- Strong company belief in internal promotion and development
Apply for this role