Information on the company
Our client is a leading provider of regulatory and food labelling advice, working to ensure your products are compliant with food legislation; we are dedicated to finding a commercial solution to your labelling, artwork and regulatory issues, driven by our 'Right First Time'? approach.
This is a permanent graduate job based in Central London with a salary up to £23K.
What does the company do:
Our client provides support and advice to ensure your products are compliant with all relevant international labelling regulations. They deliver single and multi-lingual solutions for your labelling, artwork and regulatory issues. Clients include the likes of Marks and Spencer
How you can expect to spend your day:
Within the Operations Team, the Technical Administrative Assistant provides general operational and administrative support to the business, maintains the product database and workflows, and liaises effectively with staff, customers and third parties.
- Providing operational and administrative support for the client.
- Working alongside Operations Manager, ensuring an efficient workflow and operation of the Ashbury Technical Teams.
- Providing excellent customer and supplier support including management of the Support inbox- ensuring that stakeholders receive knowledgeable and timely responses to queries.
- Providing status updates on product lines that are progressing through Ashbury process.
- Managing and maintaining the accuracy of business databases.
- Completing daily Specification Submission downloads from client’s specification databases and updating the internal database (Central Square).
- Communication with suppliers to ensure that responses to Specification accuracy checklists are received.
- Communication and escalation to client’s technical contacts for any suppliers that do not follow required timelines.
- Providing daily reporting on submission of specifications.
- Facilitating and attending Daily Operational Reviews to identify key priorities, issues and areas for improvement.
- Ongoing review of Operations processes to identify improvements and drive efficiency
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Effective communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrating a “can do” attitude.
- Friendly, approachable and flexible.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and well as independently.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- An ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Committed to providing an outstanding level of service at all times.
Apply for this role