Information on the company
Our client is the UK’s No.1 rated online estate agency group comprising of Their mission is to be the most-loved property business in the UK offering customers a one-stop-shop for all their property needs.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for helping the sales team with their general admin to allow them to spend more time calling potential leads and be responsible for keeping the office stocked up with stationary, kitchen supplies and new starter equipment.
There is enormous growth potential for this role within the company whilst providing you with unbeatable experience in a fast-paced environment.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Setting up New Customer files
- Booking in photos, floorplan and EPC’s
- Ordering For Sale Signs
- Keeping office supplies stocked up
- Setting up new starters
- Compiling marketing packs
- Liaising with all departments
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Experience in the property industry (not a necessity)
- A high level of communications skills, both written and verbal
- You will be highly organised
- You have to love working with people and have a desire to solve problems
- Be unflappable - we work in a busy environment
- You must enjoy working in a team
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Confidence to suggest improvements to systems and service levels