Information on the company
Our client is an investment management company dedicated to producing superior returns by advising and financing investments in Finance and Property
What does the company do?
Our client is a London-based investment management company that is dedicated to producing superior returns, by advising and financing investments in the areas of finance, private equity and property. The operate as a real estate developer in the Property development sector.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
The candidate will help to support the operations of the company, ensuring the smooth running of projects.
• Diary management of team members
• Daily action logs
• Meeting prep
• Post meeting follow ups
• Maintaining contact list
• General admin duties: Printing, photocopying and reprographics, Archiving, filing
• Liaising with IT support
• Support for office manager
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Educated to degree level or an undergraduate on a year out
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• A high level of attention to detail
• A strong communicator with a good level of written English
• Full proficient in using MS Office programmes
• A natural team player who enjoys contributing on tasks with others around
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Inspiring project and young team
• Opportunity to enhance career development
• Opportunity to contribute to the office operations
• Exposure to varied professionals and business approaches
Apply for this role