Title: Graduate Scheme - Client Services Team
Industry: HR and administration
Role/Sector: HR | --Recruitment--
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £30,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
Our client who were established in 2014, is a technology business, providing the first ever digital headhunting platform. They match senior people from all industries with executive and board-level positions, in the commercial and non-profit sectors, using world-class technology and algorithms.
2 years Graduate Scheme with a view to going permanent - Client Services team
Salary - £30K
The Client Services team sits at the heart of the business and interacts closely with both Business Development and Product Development.
This is a graduate role and as such we aim to give successful candidates the opportunity for breadth, learning and creativity. A significant portion of time will be allocated to the core activities of the Client Services team (as laid out below), but crucially time will also be allocated to special projects and graduates will have the opportunity to rotate in the business and work with a cross section of the broader team.
Beyond this there are a number of possible future routes. This could be further specialisation and leadership within Client Services or it could be into another area such as product development, digital marketing, business development, operations etc.
We are seeking a smart, coachable person to join their fast growing Client Services team, reporting directly into the Head of Client Services.
While exceptional research skills are required, the successful candidate will be someone who relishes problem solving, can think systematically and has the mental dexterity to apply those skills in different environments as part of a mission driven technology platform seeking to improve the way organisations identify board level talent. Whether it’s being creative about how to leverage technology to thinking about how to digitally identify suitable individuals for our membership, how to re-engineer user’s’ online journeys, how to drive the viral growth co-efficient or personalise communications at scale, the successful candidate will be someone who sets high standards in everything they do, learns quickly, takes pride in their attention to detail, moves fast, is persistent when they hit stumbling blocks and excels with written communications.
Previous professional experience would be considered but is not required for this position.
The required education for the Graduate Scheme is:
• Degree educated
The key responsibility of the Client Services team is to drive conversion rates, or simply put, more executives on boards. When an organisation posts a role with us, it is up to this team to ensure that they get the very best group of candidates to select from and that this leads to a successful hire. There are a number of levers that we can pull in order to do this:
• Getting the role specification right - this improves the quality of applicants' responses and recommendations. This is done through carefully crafting a very specific set of tightly defined competencies that allows us to better assess the suitability of each candidate.
• Candidate mapping and approaching - the team is responsible for identifying and inviting new members who are suitable for, or relevant to, each new role that we post.
• Candidate assessment - it is up to the Client Services team to carefully consider the strength of applications and to develop a “short-list” of the strongest contenders for each role.
• Referencing - at Board level it is especially crucial to do as much due diligence as possible to ensure that the best possible candidate is being appointed to each role.
• Rejections - every member is very important to us and we endeavour to provide as much helpful feedback and support as possible.
• Account management - each type of client require a nuanced level of care and it is the responsibility of the Client Services team to serve these clients by meeting both their immediate needs and working on making improvements for the future.
• Product development - perhaps the most important way of influencing the conversion rate (or number of board members hired) is by working with the technology team to develop the platform itself.
• Crunching the data and problem solving - technology and data is at the centre of everything we do.
• Customer Experience - it is the responsibility of the Client Services team to ensure that we are maximising the opportunity to make a good impression at every touch point on the customer journey