Information on the company
This exciting training company are not just any training company. They are a business performance company. Unlike other training and workforce performance companies, each of their businesses prides itself on shaping every solution and piece of curriculum on the best—the best talent, the best people and the best companies. They then take that insight and shape corporate education programs that help employees grow and learn in their careers.
Each program is built on knowledge from the top sales executive, top program manager, top university experts, top banking gurus. You get the idea. So, if bringing the best insights to the workplace sounds like something you’d like to do with your work life, this could be the place for you.
This is a permanent entry level with a starting salary of £23,000 + 10% bonus, based in central London (near Bank)
What does the company do?
Our client helps leading organizations around the world equip and enable their leaders to succeed in the moments that matter most. Our client provides clients with unparalleled offerings in the leadership development space. And by uniting two of the most respected companies in the industry, they have a legacy that includes hundreds of clients across more than 50 countries.
The role is responsible for the processing of customer orders regarding private & public training classes, consulting projects, software sales & renewals and e-learning, globally.
The role includes customer setup, order confirmation distribution, chase & input, coordinating the shipment of materials, loading & maintaining delegate details, and compiling post course surveys.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
• Receive and record client program details from the internal and channel sales functions
• Effectively distribute formal order confirmation forms direct to the clients and chase for responses where appropriate.
• Receive and enter customer details, program information and orders into the CRM system timely and accurately.
• Review contracts, Statements of Work & Order Forms for pricing and invoicing requirements.
• Arrange timely shipment of course and pre-course materials for all delivery modes, including private seminars, virtual sessions, supplemental delivery components and other items
• Enter participant and certification information as needed into customer database
• Support the internal and 3rd party sales teams with general admin, customer look ups etc
• Probes to understand internal customer needs and expectations, respond to questions with appropriate details and recommends related items to enhance service experience.
• Liaising with regional offices, North America, Germany & Singapore regarding global delivery programs and initiatives.
• Prepare software license renewals orders, coordinating with sales and IT
• Compile post course survey and evaluation results, prepare reports and participate in projects as needed.
• Take incoming calls and answer general customer enquiries.
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Relevant experience.
• Previous work in a training organisation, meeting coordination, order processing or sales-support a plus.
• Demonstrate good B2B commercial awareness
• Excellent telephone communication skills
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Computer literate: Microsoft Office experience required (including Word, Excel, Outlook), Salesforce.com and NetSuite familiarity preferred
• Exceptional organisational, negotiation and documentation skills
• Demonstrated problem solving/decision making skills
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and follow-up on commitments and take initiative to resolve issues
• Excellent time management capabilities, with ability to perform under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to work on a team
• Desire for continuous learning and willingness to apply new skills in professional presence
Apply for this role